Mark Twain Behavioral Health (MTBH) is a private not-for-profit Certified Community Behavioral Health Organization serving Northeast Missouri since 1975 with a wide variety of outpatient services. We strive to treat the whole person by promoting wellness as individuals work toward their personal goals of achieving a satisfying, productive and healthy lifestyle.
Mark Twain Behavioral Health is seeking a full-time Integrated Treatment Specialist/Outpatient Clinician for our Kirksville Missouri service area. Consider joining our MTBH Team! We offer a supportive culture of appreciation and a strong emphasis on the health and wellbeing of our team.
- Provide individual, family, and group therapy to outpatient adolescent and adult clients that have co-occurring disorders and/or substance use conditions
- Therapy may consist of crisis screening, outreach, brief interventions, groups or standard psychotherapy
- Utilize assertive outreach and in-home contacts as needed
- Maintain a clinical record to state and national certification standards including a clinical assessment, diagnosis, treatment plan, and progress notes all completed and maintained in a timely manner and within range of payer source requirements
- Participate in clinical supervision, clinical case staff meetings and in-service training programs
- Provide consultation and guidance to staff regarding co-occurring models and fidelity scales that dictate treatment approach
- Provide consultation and education services to agency community stakeholders regarding Integrated Treatment for Co-occurring Disorders (ITCD) principles and other related mental health topics (e.g. local police departments, schools, medical offices, community organizations, etc.)
- Establish and maintain appropriate relationships with community agencies
- Maintain a professional code of ethics at all times
- Rotate the Access Crisis Intervention (ACI) after hours on-call with other qualified mental health professionals
- Complete daily schedule and check alerts in Carelogic in a timely manner
- Participate in quality assurance reviews and program reviews of all co-occurring programming
Adherence to the MTBH Ethical Code of Conduct and all policies is required.
- Master's Degree in Counseling, Social Work or Psychology
- Licensed in the state of Missouri or licensed-eligible
- Knowledge of alcohol and drug addictions
- Certification as an Alcohol and Drug Counselor is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience preferred
Mark Twain Behavioral Health is an equal opportunity employer and does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, military status or any other characteristic protected by law in any of its services, activities, or operations.